[EN] [en] Let's talk english around movies

The books are not written yet. :'(

I hope for the sixth integral in french soon

Not before 2018 at best for the French translation. And that is the optimistic date if the book is released in 2017 (I asked Patick Marcel the translator)

hum... i need many other books to wait until that ! (And sorry for my bad english, i went here to excercise !)

GoT spoiler
If I correctly understood the last episode (but whyyyyyyyyy are they so cruel to make us wait like this ! It's not kind !) humm... so I said, if I correctly unerstood, Jon Snow is the nephew of Daenerys, son of lyanna Stark and Raeghar Targaryen who, if I remind, was Daenerys elder brother. Isn't he ? Not a bastard and the nearest person after the murdered Targaryen(by Jaime Lanister) king. Am I correct ?

Yapuka : precisely =)

However he still is a bastard, being Rhaegar's illegitimate son. So he is the direct grandson or Aerys II (the mad king assassinated by Jaime) but I don't think that makes him any more legitimate as a future king... He can still marry Dany to form an alliance, I guess a aunt/nephew relationship is perfectly acceptable in this show !

Xiaofu":2lchewqu a dit:
However he still is a bastard, being Rhaegar's illegitimate son.
Yes, I was not absolutely sure he was legitimate, but as you say, Lyanna was "abducted" by Raeghar, therefore, he is a bastard. (but a sexy one :bave: :red: )

Even if Lyanna wasn't abducted (some people speculate that she was actually in love with him), Jon would still be illegitimate because Rhaegar was married to Elia Martell, Oberyn's beloved sister.

Wasn't a huge fan of Jon (nor Sansa) until a couple of weeks, but his storyline was amazing and he went through some interesting character development this season, so yeah, I kind of like him now^^

Xiaofu":1p9f9kth a dit:
Even if Lyanna wasn't abducted (some people speculate that she was actually in love with him),
Yes, that's what I meant with the quotation marks. :)
Still, my favourite character is Tyrion Lanister. And I kind of liked Ramsay Bolton, Iwan Rheon is a great actor. I hope he makes a good carrier.

Oyo, I finished the first season of Stranger Things few days ago and I can't wait for the second to be released.
This is just great ! The actors are great, the places, the music, the writting. They managed to do something great with a quite simple idea. Just awesome

Now I just want to re-watch the Buffy's episodes but they are not on Netflix and I'm not fond of the streaming websites....

Buffy, I find french voices... Private message, maybe I can help you to find them.

( still in Buffy, I like it, and Orphan Black is very nice too!!! )

I currently watch "grimm". It's restful. I don't know if I have specific taste but I think Netflix France is veryyyyyyyy low in TV shows. :><:

Oh Soma disappeared ! :snif: :snif:

I watched a loooot of series. At least in my capacity of watching series....

Stranger Things of course and it's awesome.
The OA, I really like this series. This is really interesting to watch something g related to nde. :)
Ainsi Soient-ils. A french series, well that was really interesting. I was not really sure I might like it since its a French series :p but it was actually quite nice.
Lip service. Happens in a lesbian community of Glasgow. I especially like the fact that it's set in the marvelous city of Glasgow. I love so much to hear the Scottish accent. :) and the series is cool.
Grace and Frankie. Hahahahaha that is a really good one! I really loved it! :)

Maybe others but I don't remember now....

Homeland is back for a sixth season and, as a gift, Showtime already put the first episode on its website. But don’t hurry: the next one will only be aired on 22th January.

H.

I watched "the OA", too. Very poetic show but enigmatic nontheless.
I'll have a look on "Travelers". My husband usually watches Netflix on his I-Pad (in the middle of the night. Love that. :><: ) and watched it without me.

Ok, I know it is not a movie, but it is an excellent and very funny skit :ROFLMAO: :
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY[/youtube]

Well it's sad to see JLM still seen as anti-EU and Macron/LePen as the only possible alternative in the 2nd round … But it's very funny as you said.

Reading your message at this distance from the elections législatives, Chips, it is even sadder that JLM could get no further with his "insoumise" message to the French. I wonder if the French voters who have praised Macron so highly may feel as disenchanted with him as were the British with Tony Blair after a few months of his leadership style?

To get back to the movies, did you see the rerun of "Mulholland Drive" by David Lynch on Arte last week? I enjoyed it as much as the first time, a freaky take on LA's "good life"..

Retour