• Auteur de la discussion MIka
  • Date de début

MIka

Jeune bulbe
Inscrit
2/3/16
Score de réaction
Salut!
Je m'appelle Mika et je cherche une colocation à Toulouse. Je suis végétalien et je panse que ça serait sympa de trouver une colocation de végétalien. Malheureusement, je suis allergique, donc je cherche une colocation sans des animaux avec de la fourrure. Je suis suédoise et j’étudie le français mais maintenant je communique principalement en l’anglais.

So I hope I managed to say that I’m looking for some nice vegan shared house to move into. For the last 10 years I’ve lived in shared houses with vegans, where we cook food together, talk about politics, arrange different political activities, make music or drink beer together. So that is what I’m looking for. I’ve also been thinking about starting a shared vegan house myself so if you’re vegan and looking for a room please contact me and we can start an awesome vegan household together. :)

I work as a postdoc in space physics at Paul Sabatier so it would be great if the house is not too far north of Toulouse.

Please contact me through e-mail mika[point]k[point]holmberg[at]gmail[point]com.
Cheers,
Mika

Hey you should check at University Jean Jaures in Toulouse, there are several veggie-vegan people over there. It's a bit far from Paul Sabatier (but it doens'nt mean that the people will live nearby) and at the very least you could pin an add there, I'm pretty sure you will get an answer :)

I'll leave Toulouse in the next few weeks, but I hope going back soon (in october I think). Maybe in the next six months you'll have some place in a vegan shared house that I could join, when I'll coming back ^^

There are several groups on facebooks which talks about colocation on Toulouse, maybe you could seek there.

Meantime, good luck for your research.

Thanks for the replies. =) Do you mean that Jean Jaurès university has a webpage where I can put an add about housing? If so, do you know the address? I was trying to find it but I couldn't find anything like that. =(

Yeah just let me know when you come back and maybe I'll have a room for you then. =)

Cheers!

No, unfortunately no webpage. You could try the Facebook page but I don't think you're gonna get a reply. Try to go there. On the parking lot there is a building called "Batiment de langue 31" There on the first floor there is a bunch of adds. If you don't find what you are looking for try to pin something there :) (or in another building maybe Olympe de Gouges which is a new building inside Jean Jaures university)

Retour