[EN] [en] Let's talk english around movies

Is this a new one ? I saw two "Captain America"'s. Like Panda, not bad, not good, entertaining I'd say.

Yes it came out last week. It's pretty entertaining, even though I'm not a Captain America fan :)

And yeah, Black Panther is a really cool character, but I hated him until the very end - he acted like an obnoxious ass and I wanted to yell at him "LET. IT. GO. FOR. GOD'S. SAKE!" :p

I didn't know there was a new one. Actually, the less I go in a cinema room, the best I am. I hate it. Bad seating, smells, people.............. yeurk.

Yeah I see what you mean, some theaters can be really gross!
I actually like to go to the cinema, but it's probably because the Gaumont in Rennes is quite nice and clean. And it's always a great choice for date nights :)

The one in my town is not so bad. In fact i's pretty new, the building is like 10 years, maybe 15. But I don't like. I prefer being at home in my couch so I can watch movies in the language I choose to.

Sure, watching films in a comfortable couch is always the best thing ever :)
A friend of mine has something even better: he has a film projector in his living-room! He can have the best aspect of the movie theater at home and it's awesome! I really need to get one...

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! (spoil game of throne : don't read it if you didn't see the 3 first episodes)

did you see the third episode of Game of thrones ? Jon Snow naked. :bave: Sorry. :red:
He's so cute. No, I'm not a teen girl, yes I'm 40, but I like beautiful people and THAT was a very beautiful man !

Oooooh yeah I saw it!

That was some niiiiice fanservice - it was time girls had something to drool about! And Kit Harington is so handsome it hurts :bave:

you bet !

GoT spoiler

Lady Melisandre naked without her necklace that was huge fanservice too :pouces:

Yeahh !

I bet all the guys fell in love with her perfect young and beautiful body! She was even more beautiful than before :p

Well !

Some does I'm sure :D
That being said, I've seen her during interviews with dark hairs, she is very beautiful, my favourite so far !

Yeah that woman is breathtaking for sure :bave:

Dasvitania":1q95ts06 a dit:
I bet all the guys fell in love with her perfect young and beautiful body!
And all the women who love girls ;)

Sure! But in general women are more subtle than men when it comes to drooling over an actror/tress ^^ And guys around me are always talking about Melissandre, so I think it's a common behaviour among GOT male fans.

Are they ? You didn't see me while I was watching GOT. Not subtle at all :p

Most of the time, that is :p I have to admit that I'm not so subtle either... ehe.

Oh you're not the only one. I think the beginning of the season is kinda "meh", nothing special about it.

And John Snow's resurrection was not surprising at all given that people had spotted him on set while they were filming the season. So yeah...

Retour