Inscrit
4/1/13
Score de réaction
Localité
Limousin.
Site web
animaux-nos-amis-a-vie.over-blog.com
Hello!
It is a website that I had shared on the chat and I the place here.
I think that it the authorise.
He learns the english and Spanish level French.
Totally gratis and that does progress by levels.
https://www.duolingo.com/
If it can be useful.
There you go and excuse me english hopeless!

Bonjour.
C'est un site que j'avais partager sur le chat et je le place ici.
Je pense que c'est autoriser.
I apprend l'anglais et l'espagnol en français.
Il est totalement gratuit et fait progresser par niveau.
Si ça peut être utile.

Voilà, excusez moi de mon anglais nulle!

Hey I was wondering if there was others vegewebiens on duolingo ?

I'm on it since severals months, but it's only since few days that I had on more time start my german tree (and then, I would like to follow the spanish tree).

I'll be glad to follow you !

Don't hesitate to mp me to ask me my nickname on duolingo ;)

Hey, je me demanais si il y avait d'autres vegewebiens sur duolingo ?

Ça fait plusisurs mois que je suis dessus, mais cela fait seulement quelques jours que je me suis remis sur mon arbre d'allemand (après, j'aimerais faire l'arbre espagnol).

Je serais ravis de vous suivre !

N'hésitez pas à me mp pour me demander mon pseudo sur duolingo ;)

I am learning German on Duolingo too! What are you currently learning ? I'm halfway the tree and trying to keep it golden...
I know that some others people from vegeweb are members too (Nysaah is learning Portuguese, Didine is learning English).

Ich möchte gern dein Nickname. :)

I'm already following Nysaah since several months. I think that she is the one who made me discover duolinguo, when she has talk about it on this board.

I'm not really advance in the tree, I've only got around twenty gold lessons :)
I haven't really speak german since my baccalaureate, but I'm surprised that I haven't all forget !

I would like to find someone to train spoken english with me. I understand quite well (it depends on the accent the person speaks with : welsh accent... well not understandable, australian is the easiest for me to understand).

I made an official test last month and I found out that I had a B1 level, which is not so bad for a person who put a toe (is there an expression ?) in England only one week 25 years ago, I can write in an understandable way (can't I?), and read general news is quite easy.

My husband used to live in Uk and tells me I have to improve my spoken english. Yes hon', I DO know that, but how ?
Does someone know an app or something like that, to train spoken english ?

Yapuka, you should try HelloTalk (or Tandem, but it's still in beta).
You have to help someone who wants to practice French, and they help you with your English. You can send text or audio messages, use a vocal synthetiser to help you knowing how to pronounce the words, and your conversation partner gives you a backup (there are correcting tools for written texts too, but I guess it doesn't matter to you).
You can get a global idea of your partner's personality before engaging in a conversation thanks to their profile, so it's easier to get along with them.
And it's free.

Thank you Manth. I'll try it.

I use Duolingo too, for english, when I remember...

Thank you for this website Manth, I'm interesting too, I'd like to find someone to practice too.

Yapuka, where did you make this test please ? I'd like to test my level, I know the test you're talking about exist but I don't remember where I've found it, it's too old for my little brain ! ^^

J'utilise Duolingo aussi, pour l'anglais, quand je m'en souviens...

Merci pour ton site Manth, ça m'intéresse aussi, j'aimerais trouver quelqu'un pour pratiquer aussi.

Yapuka, où as-tu passé ce test stp ? J'aimerais tester mon niveau, je sais que le test dont tu parles existe, mais je ne me rappelle where je l'avais trouvé, c'est trop vieux pour mon petit cerveau ! ^^

I took out a subcription to CNED and they propose level tests of spoken english compréhension, reading and writing if you want to pass an exam like TOEFL or TOEIC, so you can know wich classes you'd take.

Ok, so it was probably at the university... In another life... Never mind...

I never went to university. :p (Oh, no, I'm wrong ! I went 2 months, after the baccalauréat. I found it boring. Young people make mistakes, I regret not having continued now, but hey, too late)

I went to all my exams and competitive exam by CNED. I'm a lucky mother of 3 children which makes me able to pass any competitive exam of public service without diploma, don't ask me why is that, I'm not the one who makes laws.

I only hold a "baccalauréat", I tried to take a "BTS assistante de direction" and I failed orals (Acutally, crying in the middle of an oral exam is a little penalizing) , I never tried it again. But I had a successfull result to CRPE (concours de recrutement des professeurs des écoles) and I was given tenure to teach.(and I stopped crying during oral tests, it helps)

Though, Cned provides classes for adults : I chose this one. That's when I pass the test. A month ago I'd say.

yapuka":c4z450w4 a dit:
I never went to university. :p (Oh, no, I'm wrong ! I went 2 months, after the baccalauréat. I found it boring. Young people make mistakes, I regret not having continued now, but hey, too late)

And to be honest, university is not the best place to learn another language...

I'm so pissed-of since I begun the university, I could chose only one language, whereas since the junior school I was learning german and english.
I was so happy at the end of the high school, I thought that I could learn 3 language at least at the university (continu german and english and learn spanish) ...

HAHA NOPE !
UNIVERSITY IN FRANCE IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO LEARN A LANGUAGE ! :caillou:

Since my german is vanished and I just start to learn spanish :zen:

I'd say : school in France is not the right place to learn foreign languages. :gné:
I've been learning more english words watching TV on netflix than I learnt at school.

I personally think school is great to learn the basics, the grammar, the rules, some vocabulary. Then you really have to speak the language and listen to it, by watching TV shows and movies with French subtitles to begin and then with subtitles in the original language. It's the only way to acquire a good comprehension of how the language works in everyday life, understand how and when different expressions and forms are used in what context.
I think the two are complementary.

I agree. Maybe both, blent, could work.

Mixed* ;)

The problem with french school is that we learn the grammar before we know how to speak properly, it's like trying to learn french grammar to a 3 years old child even before he really knows how to speak.
As you say it they should mix both methods, but when I was in school we were mostly working on grammar, conjugaison and others stuff like these ... but I wasn't able to construct one proper sentence XD

I mostly work my english outside school, with websites like Duolingo ;) and mostly with the Assimil method (and if I ever need to learn any language I'll go straight to them to find the method in the language I need ^^).

up

Anyone else is on Duolingo ?
You can add me if you want to, my nickname is the same than here and I got an hamster as avatar.

My tree is half full for german (I re-start it one more time) and my spanish is better and better...

If there are some people who learn German, we made a club with a friend call "Vegan und Deutsch" ("Vegan and German"), join us :p

I'm on Duolingo. At first I tried it with Italian and English to see how it works but I had already learned those languages in school so I tried German to see if Duolingo is enough to on its own to learn a completely new language. The answer is "no" (for me anyway) so I also watched a lot of youtube videos to help me understand all that is not explained in Duolingo. I finished the tree but it's not enough and I haven't worked on my German for a while now.

Retour